First class customer support without compromise is one of the cornerstones of our success and the envy of our competitors. We thrive on success and we know without first class support any company is doomed - to a best mediocrity and at worst complete failure.
Therefore we have invested heavily in development and support and it may be of interest to note that we employ 6 times more development and support staff - than we do sales staff. Further outside of Adobe (the originators of the now open PDF format itself) we have one of the largest development teams in the world dedicated to the PDF format, supporting applications design and development.
If you wish to compare our products and services with any competitor - perhaps the best question to ask is : "what do you charge per ticket or support request?"
Here at Tracker Software we are so confident in our products and staff - ALL support is provided completely FREE and without charge - to "all comers" - both those licensed and those using free or evaluation versions of our products, in perpetuity !
- Every question matters: Every submission to Tracker Software Support email and our Support forums contributes to identifying where support is required and can be strengthened. No question is irrelevant. Every question is an opportunity to demonstrate responsible support.
- All support requests are treated equal - whether you own a product or are just using the demo version, simply because if you find a problem, it benefits all users if we know and can rectify it.
- 8 (working) hour response - MAXIMUM: Submissions that require responses are acknowledged within 8 working hours and usually less. If there is additional action to be taken, the initial response will identify what those actions are and what can be expected next. Support is not offered by Telephone as a first line of action, our support staff are located in 4 differing locations, through our offices in the North America, UK, Ukraine, Bulgaria. Depending on the nature of your question and the time of day submitted - it could be answered by a member of staff in any one of these locations. Should our support or development team be unable to reproduce the issue you are encountering, we may suggest a remote session using Team Viewer, so that our teams can witness the behavior, and be able to better resolve the problem.
- Complete follow-through: Inquiries are refined and clarified through exchanges with the requester until such point that the underlying support requirement is identified and completely resolved to the satisfaction of the requester.
- All upgrades free for a minimum of 12 months - both Major and Minor releases !
Rest assured - whatever support needs that you may encounter - you will find no company more motivated or flexible in supporting you to a successful conclusion in the use of our products to achieve your desired goals.