How to convert Bank Statment sent in pdf to Ms Excel 2010

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

cjsanghavi
User

How to convert Bank Statment sent in pdf to Ms Excel 2010

Post by cjsanghavi »

Hello, By profession I am an Accountant and one of my client has sent me all the paper Bank Statement in .pdf format which I want to convert in Ms Excel 2010. Can anybody help me how I can do this. ? I am using PDFXCHANGE VIEWER Version 2.5 (Build 317.1). Thanks.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: How to convert Bank Statment sent in pdf to Ms Excel 201

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi cjsanghavi,

Thanks for the email - I'm afraid that this isn't currently possible, but is something that we plan to add to the Editor. Please note that the Viewer has been replaced by the Editor and is no longer under active development, so I'd recommend that you take a look at the Editor:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/PDFXVE6.zip

Please also note that this will require an Editor license to use.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
cjsanghavi
User

Post by cjsanghavi »

Hello, Thanks for the quick reply. I have already downloaded and installed PDF-XChange Editor, as you provided. Now I am trying to convert bank statement to word file which already done, but when I open this work document, some how it asks to me the password to make any change etc. which I never gave any password while converting. Please help me how can I solve this issue. Many thanks again.
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello cjsanghavi,

This is because you are using the Editor in evaluation mode. Without a license, a password is automatically placed in the word file to restrict editing.

You will need to purchase a PDF-XChange Editor license in order to convert to word without such restrictions.

Cheers!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America