Export two pages as one image

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Ramesh
User

Export two pages as one image

Post by Ramesh »

Hello,

I am badly missing this feature. Many mags have two side images. I mean two pages of PDF is actualy ima image.

At export as image dialog then we can have something as:

- at present, pages to extract are, for example: 1,14-17 ...we get 5 images
- a new feature can be: 1,14+15,16+17 ...we get 3 images, latest two are double with
or
- a new feature on "stereoids" can be: 1,14-+17 ...we get 3 images, latest two are double with, where every two are combined ...NICE?

Plus add this feature into PDF XChange Editor too.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Export two pages as one image

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Ramesh,

Given that this is rather specific - I do not believe this will be implemented, or if ever - with high priority, but as a work around I can offer you to e.g. export the pages you want to make double in a new file, then "print" that file with "multiple pages per sheet" to a new PDF document (you can use our Lite or Standard printing drivers), and then you can export to images those new combined pages as single image for two original pages as needed.

Regards,
Stefan
Timur Born
User

Post by Timur Born »

There are also printer drivers out there that print to image format. That way you could print two pages into a single image file.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

We actually have two image printers (both old and no longer supported, but Raster XChange should still work okay):
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/RXC.zip

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com