Digital Signature Windows Cert Store

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

oskpm
User

Digital Signature Windows Cert Store

Post by oskpm »

Hi,

if I call the sign method a dialog appears where I can select a certificate from windows cert store ( and create cert, select time server ...). After that I can place the signature by mouse position. Is there a possibility to skip this dialog? I already have a certificate (PCCERT_CONTEXT, CryptUIDlgSelectCertificateFromStore) and want to place this with mouse position in the PDF Viewer GUI.
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Peter
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Digital Signature Windows Cert Store

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Peter,

It's not currently possible to silently sign a PDF document using our Viewer AX SDK, but you can use the Tools SDK instead.
Please check the PXCp_SignDocumentXXX methods in the Tools SDK manual for more details.

Best,
Stefan
kalkulatorkredytowy
User

Post by kalkulatorkredytowy »

Unfortunately, you won't be able to skip it. Unless you play with the code, but it is kind of complicated :/
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello kalkulatorkredytowy,

Could you please elaborate a bit on your post? It's not clear whether you've made some custom coding yourself that works? If you have - then please share it with us so that others can benefit from it as well.

Best,
Stefan