Radiobuttons state can not be changed

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

mps-solutions
User

Radiobuttons state can not be changed

Post by mps-solutions »

I have a PDF form with radiobuttons. If I click on one of this radio buttons it will be checked, but when I click the second radio it didn´t change.
I try the same PDF form with the PDFXChange Editor and it works fine here. We use the PDFXChange Active X component in our application. I have attached the PDF form for testing, try to change the radios at point "VI Können Rehabilitätsmaßnahmen ...".
Attachments
AHB_TKK_2016.pdf
pdf form for testing
(279.79 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Radiobuttons state can not be changed

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello mps-solutions,

I have asked my colleagues from the dev team whether this can be fixed, but given that we are now almost exclusively working on the Editor SDK, and that this issue is relater to forms - it might be too complicated (or even impossible for the Viewer SDK implementation) to get this resolved.
If you have valid maintenance on your Viewer SDK license - we can give you a discount matching the full Viewer SDK license price for upgrading to the Editor SDK.

Regards,
Stefan
mps-solutions
User

Post by mps-solutions »

Hello Stefan,

we had a CDLP 25000 License from March 2014. Can you tell me how much will the upgrade cost?

Is in the Editor SDK also an ActiveX component that we can use in our applications?

Best regards
Michael
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Michael,

May I suggest that you please write to us to sales@pdf-xchange.com with your order number, as this license/quote discussion is better suited for a private conversation over e-mails rather than for these public forums!

Regards,
Stefan