Working with Office2PDF V5

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

NixName
User

Working with Office2PDF V5

Post by NixName »

Hello,

my English is not very good, so I open a new thread. I've read the thread "Office2PDF not watching the watched folders" and understand that I must start Office2PDF "as administrator" one time to save the monitored folders. Ok, this works.

Now my questions:

1. I want to start Office2PDF as Autostart oder sheduled job: is it possible to minimize Office2PDF in the SystemTray (Taskbar Notification Area)?

2. Can Office2PDF open the MS Office application minimized or in the background?

3. Can Office2PDF move the original and converted files after working to a different directory? Or how can i get empty the watched folder?

Thank you!
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Working with Office2PDF V5

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello NixName,

I just spoke with one of my colleagues working on the Office2PDF, and he told me that we will consider points 1) and 3) .

As for 2) - this is already possible with the "Show application's GUI" option.

Best,
Stefan
marialuna3210
User

Post by marialuna3210 »

Hi

"2) - this is already possible with the "Show application's GUI" option." great I was looking for this info, I wasn't sure ... thanks!
Nico - Tracker Supp
User

Post by Nico - Tracker Supp »

:)