MS Excel 2010 to pdf - hide filename, choose sheets

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

piotr.filzek
User

MS Excel 2010 to pdf - hide filename, choose sheets

Post by piotr.filzek »

Dear reader,

1) how do I create a pdf-file from ms excel 2010 without the file- and sheet-name being placed on the bottom of the new pdf-file?
(so office2pdf puts additional data on the bottom line of the pdf-file, which does not exist in the excel file)

2) how can I choose, which sheets of a file I want to convert to a pdf-file?
I would like to give the conversion command once and then be able to choose which of the given sheets I want to convert.
Until now I´m either able to convert the active sheet, or the whole excel file.

Best wishes,

Piotr
piotr.filzek
User

Re: MS Excel 2010 to pdf - hide filename, choose sheets

Post by piotr.filzek »

I learned, that the additional bottom line is created by Excel itself and the creating of that can be stopped by changing printing settings in Excel.

Still didn´t find a solution for the second issue though and would be greatful for any assistance.

Piotr
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: MS Excel 2010 to pdf - hide filename, choose sheets

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Piotr,

Glad that you figured out how to solve the first issue, and unfortunately for the second if you go through the add-in you can print either the active or all sheets and then remove the ones you don't need. Alternatively you can use the File -> Print option in Excel and then you can select which sheets to print, but you will lose the extra options the add-in offers like preserving links and bookmarks generation.

Best,
Stefan