Print multiple emails from Outlook 2013

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

seattle
User

Print multiple emails from Outlook 2013

Post by seattle »

I'm a newbie that has just downloaded the Xchange Pro 5. I am running Windows 7 and Office 2013

The PDFX5Man.pdf with the software is only one page with a referral link to PDF-XChange Printer 2012 Online Manual (English). This link produces a 404 error.

I found PDFX5MAN.pdf through a Google search, but it does not appear to be the current manual. Screen prints are substantially different from what I see when I try to configure the XChange printer in printer properties and also when I try to configure XChange settings via the Outlook Add-in. CAN YOU POINT ME TO A CURRENT MANUAL?

I downloaded the trial with one set of goals, but can't even come close to figuring out how to do this with XChange. (The following is really easy with Acrobat 10 and Office 2010, but I lost the functionality with my upgrade to Office 2013 and don't want to upgrade to Acrobat DC to regain the functionality)
  • I want to select multiple emails or even an entire folder in Outlook 2013.
    I then want to print each email as a separate PDF file. .and. if the email has an attachment, I want to print the attachment.
    I want the filename for each PDF to contain certain variables that are contained within the email. Specifically, Email date, From, To, Subject.
    I want all of the selected emails to print automatically. I do not want to have to click on SAVE for each PDF created.
Can you tell me how to do this?
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Print multiple emails from Outlook 2013

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Seattle,

Thanks for the post - all of our manuals are in the process of being updated, but the most recently updated version can be found here, on our online help site:
https://help.pdf-xchange.com/EUM/de ... &skin=5STD
I want to select multiple emails or even an entire folder in Outlook 2013.
While multiple emails can be converted, there isn't currently any way to specify macros, so each document would require that you enter a file name in a Save As window.
I then want to print each email as a separate PDF file. .and. if the email has an attachment, I want to print the attachment.
Conversion of attachments is not currently supported, but we do plan to implement this in the future.
I want the filename for each PDF to contain certain variables that are contained within the email. Specifically, Email date, From, To, Subject.
I want all of the selected emails to print automatically. I do not want to have to click on SAVE for each PDF created
Answered above.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but hope that helps!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com