PowerPoint 2007

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

GeoffTagg
User

PowerPoint 2007

Post by GeoffTagg »

Just bought the Standard version and can't see how to convert PowerPoint (2007) files to PDF. Please can you help?
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: PowerPoint 2007

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

There are two ways:
1. Use simple printing on PDF-XChange 4.0 printer
2. Use PDF-XChange Office addin. Its menu "PDF-XChange 4" should be located into PowerPoint's menu.

Second way is prefer because it allows to handle links, page transition effects, etc.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
GeoffTagg
User

Post by GeoffTagg »

Thanks! I've tried both of these methods, but been unsuccessful on both counts. Whereas Word and Excel show the PDF Exchange 4 menus item, PowerPoint 2007 does not for some reason. Secondly, I tried printing to the PDF Exchange printer, but wasn't able to locate the file it produced; when I looked at the printer status, it showed an empty queue.

Naturally I'd prefer to convert from within PowerPoint - provided I can find a way of displaying the PDF Exchange 4 menu item.

(I can send a screen shot if you like, but I didn't want to post that to this forum.)
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

File is saved into the folder you specify into Save As dialog or on Save page of driver's preferences.

You can send screenshots here: Ivan@tracker-software.com
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.