PDF-Xchange Pro 4.0153 Coordinate errors in table

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

BlackWinny
User

PDF-Xchange Pro 4.0153 Coordinate errors in table

Post by BlackWinny »

Hello !

I encounter a curious behavior of the links in the tables. A problem of bad coordinates of the links in the resulting PDF.

I join the zip file in attachment. It includes :
  • The document made with Word 2003 (of course just the current page of the problem)
  • The resulting file in PDF
  • A PNG image showing the context in Word (I have drawn ellipses on the links to find them easily)
  • A PNG image showing the behavior of the first link
  • A PNG image showing the behavior of the second link
Some of my readers have written me to tell me they haven't found theses links (many readers don't look very far...). So I have to write them to explain the curious behavior of these links.

It's always in the tables, never elsewhere.

The behavior in the PDF file is the same in Acrobat Reader 9 (and below) and in PDF-Xchange Viewer. I haven't tried other readers, cause I'm very satisfied of PDF-Xchange Viewer.

Do you see the same on your computer ?
And with other tables like this one ? (I think it seems to be a problem of links in multiline cells, because the problem doesn't occur upper in this table in a singleline cell)

And if yes, may you signal it as a bug to the team of developpers ?

Best regards,
Jacques
(in France)
Attachments
PDF-Xchange_Pro_4.0153_Coordinate_errors_in_table.zip
(66.77 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: PDF-Xchange Pro 4.0153 Coordinate errors in table

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

Thanks - problem reproduced and we will endeavour to resolve in the next release as soon as possible - thanks for your patience.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
BlackWinny
User

Post by BlackWinny »

Hi !
Tracker Support wrote:Hi,

Thanks - problem reproduced and we will endeavour to resolve in the next release as soon as possible - thanks for your patience.

Thank you !

I have all the time. The essential is that the links work. And they work...
:wink:

Best regards !
Jacques
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Thanks Jacques - appreciated :)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com