PDF with Microsoft Acess

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

bsingh
User

PDF with Microsoft Acess

Post by bsingh »

When working in Microsoft Access, and the PDF Exchange printer is set to default printer, it does not automatically print to pdf exchange. It works in word - but not access. In acces you must select File, Print, PDF Exchange.....on each report
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: PDF with Microsoft Acess

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

bsingh,

I created a sample table and then created a report for it in MS Access 2003. When I pressed print from the print preview toolbat it did start my PDF XChange printer. Make sure you are using the latest version of our products and all should work fine
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: PDF with Microsoft Acess

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

The reason is simple: MS Access remember into the form which printer was default when form was created and always uses it as default when you print from it.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.