Intermittent problems with Office2PDF: no output

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

SvenH
User

Intermittent problems with Office2PDF: no output

Post by SvenH »

Dear Support,

I'm having intermittent/non-predictable errors with the Office plug-in. Problem (I use mostly Word): Convert to PDF button starts up the add-in, processing headers etc. and then Printing the pages, but then nothing happens! No pop-up asking for filename and no output whatsoever. I have to close Word and start again to try again. Strange symptom: whenever this happens, a new printer PDF-Xchange 4.0 Office (1) or (2) or whatever is installed!

I'm using a licensed version of PDF X-Change Standard, Version 4.0 build 169 on Windows XP SP3 with Office 2003 SP3, all English, all latest updates installed.
Corwin - Tracker Sup
User

Re: Intermittent problems with Office2PDF: no output

Post by Corwin - Tracker Sup »

Hi SvenH,

Can you please, send us Word file on which you experienced such problem, so we can reproduce it here?

Thanks.
SvenH
User

Post by SvenH »

Thanks for your reply. I have one document that I could share with you but it must remain confidential. Could we carry on via e-mail, so that we can agree on that? Contact me at sven.hazejager@gartner.com please.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Sven,

Sent you a mail from support@ , please reply to it with your file and I will make sure Corwin will get it.

Regards,
Stefan