Create PDF file an EMail it (From:)

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

xcv
User

Create PDF file an EMail it (From:)

Post by xcv »

Hello,
as you can see at the screenshots I tried to send a PDF-File as an EMail. The PDF-XChange Options allow to set a number of properties like From, To, Subject...
In the Email all fields are filled but not From. What can I do to define also the From-Field within the properties?

I am using PDF XChange 4.0.0184 and Office 2003 (Word, Outlook)

Regards,
Martin
Attachments
PDFXChange.zip
Screenshots
(80.58 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Create PDF file an EMail it (From:)

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Sorry to be a little slow and my German is limited - but is that not what 'Von' is for in your screenshot, thats how it should be set - but are you saying that for you this is not working ?
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
xcv
User

Post by xcv »

"Von" means "From". In the Properties "Von" ist set to test2@ooe.gv.at an An (To) is set to test@ooe.gv.at.
In the generated mail An ist correct "test1@ooe.gv.at" but Von ist empty. I expected Von should be filled with "test2@ooe.gv.at"

Regards,
Martin
Corwin - Tracker Sup
User

Post by Corwin - Tracker Sup »

Hi Martin,

I'm afraid that this is not possible :( It looks like some problem on the e-mail client side.