MSOffice Toolbar

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

turkva
User

MSOffice Toolbar

Post by turkva »

I am using PDF XChange 4 with Office 2010. Cannot seem to get the PDF XChange Toolbar to show up in any of the Office applications. If I try to use Office2PDF to convert the Office files, I immediately get a crash in the Office2PDF module. I can print to PDF XChange with no issues, however, I need to convert some Word documents.

Thanks!
Turk
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: MSOffice Toolbar

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Turk,

Can you please check whether our Office plugin is in the list of trusted (or currenly blocked) plugins in your office applications as this is the most common reason for problems there.
Also let us know which AV are you using.

Best,
Stefan
turkva
User

Post by turkva »

There are no entries in the trusted or blocked list in any of my office applications. I am running McAfee Viruscan, I have completely disabled it and tried reinstalling. I loaded up a new VM and tried to load the PDF XChange software with the same results. I made sure that everything was fully installed to the hard drive and still no Toolbar. I also tried the same thing with Office 2007, same results.
turkva
User

Post by turkva »

I manually added the PXCOfficeAddin4.dll to the office add ins and I now have the toolbar. Thanks for the help!
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Glad to hear the case is solved!

Regards,
Stefan