Error 13 Type mismatch

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

theywood
User

Error 13 Type mismatch

Post by theywood »

I am trying to run one of your examples. The one found in C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange PRO 4 SDK\Examples\APIExamples\VBExamples\VbExCOM.

When I create an EXE of this example and attempt to run it on a Windows Server 2008 box - Within the InitSaverObj function I keep getting an Run-time error '13': Type mismatch on the following line of code:

Set PDFPrinter = PDFPFactory.Printer("", "PDF-XChange 4.0 Sample", "<YOUR REG CODE>", "<YOUR DEV CODE>")

Any ideas?

I am using version 4.0.180.0 of xpro40.dll.
theywood
User

Re: Error 13 Type mismatch

Post by theywood »

Nevermind. Updated my Server 2008 box to latest version of 4 and issue went away.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Error 13 Type mismatch

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

:D
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com