Problem with large output for 4.0189 release

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

anovy
User

Problem with large output for 4.0189 release

Post by anovy »

Hi,
The latest release 4.0189 has problem with very large output. The problem did not occur in any previous version. The problem occurs in EndPage function, which returns -1 and so the printout ends.

I noticed, that you somehow changed the rendering process, it seems that most of work is now done in EndPage proc. All preceding rendering is very quick, but then EndPage works long time. The previous versions have slow rendering and quick EndPage process.

And now for some of my very large jobs the version 4.0189 fails in EndPage (and this does not occur for previous versions, they are able to process these jobs).

Unfortunately there is no easy way how I can demonstrate this problem. Probably the only way is that I will provide you with my application and input data, so you can test the problem on your computers. Is this possible?
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Problem with large output for 4.0189 release

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Please supply any large document you are trying to convert - or your app with simple step by step instructions on how to use and reprdouce.

Please zip any files sent and then email to Ivan@tracker-software.com with a link back to this forum post in your email.

thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
anovy
User

Post by anovy »

OK, I will send the download links directly to Ivan, I need only some time to prepare the app (I want to add here for you information texts which will inform you exactly what stage of the printing process is active). I will also describe in the e-mail all my other problems and how to reproduce them.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Excellent thanks.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com