Facing problem in finding dlls to convert word to pdf  SOLVED

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

syedrehman
User

Facing problem in finding dlls to convert word to pdf

Post by syedrehman »

Hi

I am new to this forum and fresher in .NET Technology . we bought the PDP -tools SDK. I am trying to develop an application (which converts word to pdf ) . Can any one please guide me what libraries or dlls do I need to add for developing this application.

Thank you
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Facing problem in finding dlls to convert word to pdf

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello syedrehman,

Welcome to our forums.
Please note that our SDK license agreements explicitly state that you should not develop a product that is direct competition to our own. So if the conversion from Word to PDF is part of e.g. a document managementt/storage tool - it's fine, but if the only feature this tool will have would be to convert from one file format to the other - then I am not sure our SDK products are the right one for you.

Provided you are in line with the license agreement - it would probably be easiest if you use the Word API to start "printing" and then use our Drivers API:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/produc ... rivers-api
To generate the final PDF from the data sent from word.

Regards,
Stefan
syedrehman
User

Post by syedrehman »

Yes you are right.. It is a small part of my application.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)