Create Simple Text PDF

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

dblwizard
User

Create Simple Text PDF

Post by dblwizard »

I'm looking for some code to create a simple page that says something like 'Image' 'Unavailable' in the center of the page. The text needs to be able to have at least 2 lines and possibly three lines ... would contain CR & LF to designate line breaks

I have a program that needs to generate this on the fly when an image that should exist but doesn't. The sample code I looked at in the example that came with PDF Tools is pretty convoluted and was wondering if somebody might have a better sample.

This is a one page document.

Thanks

dbl
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: Create Simple Text PDF

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

You should have sample called "CExamp" where you can find ex_text.cpp file that demonstrates how to create PDF with text.

HTH
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.