High resolution graphic stamp

A picture is worth a thousand words. We have created some pdfs tutorials showing common tasks.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ted de castro
User

High resolution graphic stamp

Post by ted de castro »

I've been trying to make a signature stamp with limited results. The problem is that regardless of the resolution of the document the stamp gets stamped at screen resolution ~ 75 DPI - which makes for a really *rapy signature if its scanned accordingly at 75 dpi and when printed. I've been able to scan my signature at 1200 DPI and then make it into a 2 color transparent background GIF file and then import that into a stamp - BUT when I stamp it its like 4 or 5 pages wide. I can shrink it down by dragging the corners in and repositioning until it is the size and location I want THEN it looks great and prints great - but that is a long process. Is there some way to define the size of the stamp? - in this case about 6% of the screen res pixel by pixel size. This would be the initial stamped size since in some cases I may still want to make it larger or smaller. THAT would be a lot easier than dragging down to that size.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: High resolution graphic stamp

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Ted,

If when creating the GIF you can specify the resolution - then this is what should be used as the default stamp size. In any case - clicking and dragging should allow you to directly specify the size of the stamp you want at the time you are placing it, and you won't need to downsize it after placement.

Regards,
Stefan