Missing Find Toolbar

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Bob Coleman
User

Missing Find Toolbar

Post by Bob Coleman »

The thing that keeps me from switching from the Viewer to the Editor full time is the Editor missing an always visible Find Toolbar which keeps it's search argument as I switch from file to file.

(I'm not really a fan of the expanded size of all the UI elements, but that probably wouldn't keep me from switching).
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Missing Find Toolbar

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the post and suggestion - this is something that is popularly requested and is something that I believe that we intend to add back. I'm working from the UK at the moment an it's about 1:30am in Canada, where the Dev. Team are, so I'm afraid that I'm not currently able to provide any information on when this might be made available. I will pass this on to some of my colleagues in Canada to see if they're able to provide anything further.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Missing Find Toolbar

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Bob,

thi sis on the radar, there is a ticket for it: RT#2663: Feature Request : Quick find tool in Editor as was in Viewer

It is getting a lot of requests lately - we'll see what we can do about raising the priority and getting this into the next build.

hth
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com