PDF-XChange Editor V.5.5.312 is not compatible with my PC.

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Chira
User

PDF-XChange Editor V.5.5.312 is not compatible with my PC.

Post by Chira »

After I installed PDF-XChanage Editor V.5.5.312 on my PC and run it. I found that it is not compatible with my PC. Here are following specifications:
CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Display Card: SiS 662 16 MB
Error - PDF-XChange Editor.pdf
Thanks you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: PDF-XChange Editor V.5.5.312 is not compatible with my P

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

I am afraid your graphics card would appear not to support all the required features and to use the latest releases and functions you will need to update your system Graphics card at least ...
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
Chira
User

Post by Chira »

Thanks for your answer. I have tried it with another PC that has higher specifications and found the same problem. Please advise me.

yours,
Chira
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Can you please advise the 2nd specification PC's spec and is the problem the same ?
Have you tried the new build uploaded yesterday - 312.1 as this had some changes which may help ...
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
Chira
User

Post by Chira »

John - Tracker Supp wrote:Can you please advise the 2nd specification PC's spec and is the problem the same ?
Have you tried the new build uploaded yesterday - 312.1 as this had some changes which may help ...
Here are following 2nd PC's specifications:
1. CPU - Pentium Duo Core 3.0 GHz
2. RAM - 2 GB
3. VGA CARD - Intel 128 MB
4. OS - Windows XP SP3

I have tried the new build version - 312.1, but it's still not work. Please see the attached one below:
Error - PDF-XChange Editor V5x.pdf
Thanks for your help,
Chira
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Peter2
User

Post by Peter2 »

Chira wrote:After I installed PDF-XChanage Editor V.5.5.312 ...
Did it work with older versions of Editor? Or did you try another software (Viewer ...)?

Peter
PDF-X-Change Pro German
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Chira,

I would appear that the second PC is suffering the same issue. Do you have any more info. on the video card being used? Could you advise on the specific name of the card (i.e. ATI Radeon X300SE)?

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
Chira
User

Post by Chira »

Hi Will,

After I have tried to install it for may times, I have a notice when I was disbled my network adapter (Ethernet), I could not install it successfully. By the way, my PC must connect via the proxy server. If some of functions in the PDF-Xchange Editor is not permitted to connect to your server, it will be blocked. Because of these issues, it may not run on my PC.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

sorry - but are you saying when abled or disabled?

None of our products require an internet connection to install or use - unless you are using a feature that naturally would require a connection - such as emailing a file or using a link to a web site etc ...

Best regards
Tracker Support