Menu Bar Arrows

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

8fjrode3
User

Menu Bar Arrows

Post by 8fjrode3 »

How do I remove the down arrows at the bottom of each heading in the menu bar? Please see attached file. Thanks
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Menu Bar Arrows

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello,

It seems that your attachment was stripped. Please note that if you attach a file to your post, you must first archive it in a zip file in order to successfully upload. I think I understood what you mean. Does the graphic below address your issue?

Simply hover your mouse over the line dividing the toolbars horizontally until you see the double-ended arrow - you can then resize the toolbar.

I hope this helps!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
8fjrode3
User

Post by 8fjrode3 »

After updating to v6 build 321.0 I am unable to resize the menu bars. Is there a fix? I'm running w10.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi 8fjrode3,

I had no issues with this in 321 and we had no other reports, but we just release 322, so please give that a try:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/downloads

Thakns,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello 8fjrode3,

Can you please right click any toolbar area - a context menu will appear. Please see if "Lock All Toolbars" is checked near the bottom of the list of items in the menu - and if it is - unlock them so that you can modify them again.

Regards,
Stefan
8fjrode3
User

Post by 8fjrode3 »

It didn't work because the toolbars tool panes were locked
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hi 8fjrode3,

That would certainly explain it! In case anyone else has this issue, simply right-click the toolbar and choose "Unlock all Toolbars".

Cheers!
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America