license exipred

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

eurointerim spa
User

license exipred

Post by eurointerim spa »

Hi
I've bought a three pack license, and now maintenance plan has ended.
I need to reinstall one of these license (formatted pc..) but now I can't, even if I install a version slightly older than I bought.
Why???
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: license exipred

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi eurointerim spa,

Thanks for the post - The correct version and build for your license is available within your account. The installer will warn that your maintenance has expired, but clicking OK to that message and proceeding with the installation should still result in a licensed copy of the software. If you cannot proceed to install, simply select Free Version during installation, then copy/paste your license key under Help --> Enter a License Key.

Failing that, please email support@pdf-xchange.com directly, making sure to include your license key, as we cannot assist with licensing issues over the forums.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com