Testing a translation

For translators, questions, tips and suggestions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

richard george
User

Testing a translation

Post by richard george »

I'm creating a UK language version (along with a few typo corrections) - yes I know it's minimal change(!), but I can't see how to install it locally to check it ...? There doesn't seem to be an option to install it, or to pick it up if it's copied into the lang directory.

Or is the list of available languages only loaded at start up?
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Testing a translation

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Richard,

English is the default language and differing 'flavours' of English are not supported ...

If you really feel an important change is required please email us directly and we will take a look - but please do understand we are not looking to cater to every English language users personal belief as to how English is represented - however if our grammar or spelling is clearly wrong irrespective of your 'flavour' of English in the generic sense we will be pleased to take a look.

thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com