Touch screen support (Surface Devices) - Multiple Item Selection

For users with issues, or feature requests, on touchscreen devices.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
For users with issues, or feature requests, on touchscreen devices.

DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

Please specify the specific name of the product in question, the Version and Build, then the issue/feature feature:

i.e.

PDF-XChange Editor, Version 5.5 Build 315.

Description of issue/request: "................."
jamesrivard
User

Touch screen support (Surface Devices) - Multiple Item Selection

Post by jamesrivard »

Hello,

Is there any way to select multiple emails for functions such as deletion or moving, for users using windows tablet devices? No matter what I do, I cant select to select more than one item. I've found a goofy kind of workaround where I "star" items (by clicking on the star symbol associated to each item), then going to View, Select, Select Starred Items and then holding and right clicking one on one of the starred items to select the function I want tp perform as a group. But this obviously isn't the most efficient way to have developed Thunderbird, unless of course, it has yet to be upgraded to support touch type Windows devices.
Would someone know of a better method assuming one exists?

Thanks.

Animated Video
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Touch screen support (Surface Devices) - Multiple Item Selection

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi James,

Thanks for the post, but I'm afraid that you have the wrong company. Thunderbird is developed and maintened by Mozilla - we are not affiliated with them in any way.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com