"The Parameter is Incorrect" error

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

bob danker
User

"The Parameter is Incorrect" error

Post by bob danker »

When I attempt to optimize a PDF that has been created by combining 12 PDFs using the "Split/Merge" tool, I get an error that says "The Parameter is Incorrect" with a messages that points to a folder on my hard disk and ends with "Document.pdf". The same thing happens when I try to optimize a single PDF. This error did not occur before I updated to Build 320.1.
bob danker
User

Re: "The Parameter is Incorrect" error

Post by bob danker »

The same error appears if I use build 320.1 of the XChange Editor to optimize a PDF.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the post - Can you please send any sample file that displays this error?

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
bob danker
User

Post by bob danker »

See attached page from a credit card statement. Maybe something in the PDF is not acceptable to Tools or the XChange Editor. Foxit PhantomPDF Business, version 7.3.9, had no problem optimizing the attached document. I used Tools to optimize other PDF files and had no problem.
Attachments
Stmnt_012016_2715 Page 2.pdf
(76.41 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Bob,

Thanks for that - Another user reported the same and I was able to reproduce this there. The ticket number is RT-3815.

Apologies for the inconvenience!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com