ActiveX 025 SDK issues

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Charly
User

ActiveX 025 SDK issues

Post by Charly »

1. It would be nice to add to the next SDK installer the subdir "Languages" ( underneath the "bin" folder ) and the XML languages files.

2. I would really appreciate it when you do *not* change anymore any existing interface signature like you did with the "DoVerb()" method. :evil:

3. i discovered a "nightmare horror" bug :shock:
- start one of the SDK executables, e.g. PDFViewerActiveXTestCS.exe
- open a PDF file
- click on the shown PDF
- press the "Alt" key

afterwards you should notice that the complete app hangs :!:

regards
Karl-Heinz
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

1. Will be added into the next build.
2. It was last planned method changing into the AX
3. Will be fixed into the next build.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
Charly
User

Post by Charly »

1. i just installed the 026 Build and noticed that using the "Alt" key as described in my previous msg still makes the app hang. Can we expect that at least the build 027 contains a fix ?

2. i also noticed that after running and closing one of the sample apps ( simply start and close a sample app, without any furthermore action) the activeX still stays in memory. You can verify this when you afterwards try to delete the PDFXCviewAx.dll

3. What are the plans about the earlier discussed possibility to disable/enable menuitems and toolbarbuttons ? When can we expect that enhancement ?

regards
Karl-Heinz
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Karl Heinz,

1. fixed in Build 27 (apologies I was told it was fixed in build 026, but it wasn't)

2. This is related to our IE integration issues and we hope to have this resolved in the next release.

3. will be added as soon as possible - but cannot be more specific at this time.

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com