PDF Loads as a blank image

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

mwinkel
User

PDF Loads as a blank image

Post by mwinkel »

Hello,

I am testing out the capabilities of the Viewer SDK and have attached a zip file containing some PDF files that display as blank pages in both my application and the PDF Viewer (EU) application. I made sure to install the latest version of the PDF Viewer.

The two files that are not displaying correctly or at all are:
Graphics-test-enAcr7NoComp.pdf
TestPictureAcr7.pdf

The other two files are reference files that do load properly and are provided for comparison.

The files that do not load properly were created using Adobe Acrobat Pro set to Acrobat Version 7 or later compatability (PDF version 1.6).
If I set the files to anything less (e.g. Acrobat Version 6 or later compatability (PDF Version 1.5)), then the files display properly.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Michelle Winkel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

The problem is with decoding images into these files and we are working on the problem.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.