Error on Saving an edited file (Invalid Object Structure)

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

STermer
User

Error on Saving an edited file (Invalid Object Structure)

Post by STermer »

Hi,

i use the PDF-XChange Editor Plus (Version 9.5, build 366.0, portable). After i've edited a pdf file (changed some numbers) i can't save that file. I am getting this error:

Error [Pdf Structure Library): Invalid object structure

I have tried "everything" like change the destination, change the name, etc. Nothing helps. This is an error i am getting on every edited document that i am saving, so the file is not broken.

Hopefully someone can help me with this issue....right now, it seems like wasted money. I wrote an email and asked if any functions are restricted with the portable version and the answer was "no".

Thanks in advance for any help with this!
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Error on Saving an edited file (Invalid Object Structure)

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello STermer,

Welcome to our Forum.

Could you please give us one of the files you are having this issue with?

Regards.
byter
User

Post by byter »

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can assist me with this problem because it feels like a waste of money right now. I inquired via email as to if any features are limited with the portable version, and I received a "no" response.
Regarding any assistance, Also you work online you will earn very well.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Please supply a sample file and brief explanation of what issues you have found in your attempt to save a file.

Also - all emails are answered promptly during working hours - usually within 1-2 hours unless it is a public holiday in the location where support is currently being offered from (e.g. either Europe or North America depending on the time of day).

Please ensure support requests by email go to the correct email address - support@pdf-xchange.com

Today for example is a public holiday for some of our staff in Europe for the Orthodox Easter celebrations - so fewer staff are available from our European locations.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com