Duplex-printing two pdf-files

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

3DREAL
User

Duplex-printing two pdf-files

Post by 3DREAL »

Hello
Sorry if already answered. i am nervous since in knew beforehand that duplex-printing wasnt possible on my system outside printer-software. if i made a mistake. here windows 10. Brother MFC-L2710DW. Brother iPrint & Scan.
How can i duplex-print two pdf-files on PDF X-change viewer/PDF-Viewer. dont understand why PDF-viewer named its confusive.
NB: I can duplex-print SCANs in Brother-Software.
In my case its complicated since the two-page manual had been colorscanned. i had to remove the colors and adjust contrast etc, needed to covert to b+w first. then back to pdf-.
yes found this and tried simplest rightclick method. could enter menue but not repeating it. thanks
Have this version since it has still typewriting option.
https://superuser.com/questions/999162/how-to-combine-two-1-page-documents-into-two-sided-print
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Duplex-printing two pdf-files

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello 3DREAL,

Apologies if the below is not exactly the answer you look for - but I might not have understood your enquiry fully!

It is possible with the Editor to e.g. merge pages so that they become one larger one.
It is also possible to print e.g. odd pages first, and then even ones.
It should be possible to also print the whole document and if your scanner has a feature to auto rotate sheets of paper so that it can print on both their sides (and that is turned on) - then this should work on the printer level. In the Viewer/Editor you will only need to send the whole file to the printer, and it will handle it's duplex mode on it's own.

If that is not what you were asking - can we please have samples and screenshots of the input that you have, the final file you prepare for printing, and the desired printed result?

Kind regards,
Stefan
deltoidlist
User

Post by deltoidlist »

How does this information change nowaday?
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi, deltoidlist

I am not entirely sure what you are asking here. Can you elaborate?

Kind regards,
Paul - Tracker Supp
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com