Disable Quick Access Command Bar  SOLVED

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
AnKeilha
User

Disable Quick Access Command Bar

Post by AnKeilha »

Hello,
I have tried disabling the Command Bar "Quick Access" using

ShowCmdBar("cmdbar.quickAccess", false)

I am not getting any error, but nothing happens.

I tried looking at the full demo ( https://github.com/tracker-software/PDFEditorSDKExamples/tree/master/CSharp ), but unfortunately I was unable to find anything about it.

Regards,
Andreas
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: Disable Quick Access Command Bar

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

Hi Andreas.

I suppose you tried to use that code when ClassicToolbars mode was enabled (by default). But that mode has no "cmdbar.quickAccess" toolbar. This toolbar is present only in RibbonUI mode:
image.png
In our FullDemo app look to cmdBarsTree_AfterCheck - this event-handler toggless the toolbars in UI.

Cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.
AnKeilha
User

Re: Disable Quick Access Command Bar

Post by AnKeilha »

I think I was lost in translation there. I was looking to disable the command bar "Schnellzugriff", which translates into Englisch as "Quick Access", but apparently it is called "Quick Tools" in the english version.
Schnellzugriff.png
It all works, when I use...

ShowCmdBar("cmdbar.quickTools", false)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Disable Quick Access Command Bar  SOLVED

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello AnKeilha,

Happy to hear it's all working correctly now for you!

Kind regards,
Stefan