No response when click the searched bookmark results

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Valuex
User

No response when click the searched bookmark results

Post by Valuex »

As you can see below, I got serveral items for the keywords I am searching.
One of them is a bookmark.
But when I click the bookmark in the search results area, labeled as ② below, there is not any response.
And it is supported to jump to the corresponding position linkd with the bookmark.
While click the other items, the document will jump to the corresponding position.
So could you considered to add the same function for the searched bookmarks in the future versions?
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: No response when click the searched bookmark results

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

To be able to assist you in this matter I believe we will need to analyse the PDF file itself - can you please email this to support@pdf-xchange.com

along with the information on your system setup (e.g. Windows version, PDF-XChange Version etc - you may find it easier to do this from within PDF-XChange itself - go to the 'Help' menu option on the Toolbar - 'Report a Problem' as this includes the PDF file and all your Windows info etc by default.

Thanks.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com