REQ: Print Dialog - Display Scale % on page preview

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Defenestration
User

REQ: Print Dialog - Display Scale % on page preview

Post by Defenestration »

So it's possible to see the Scale % when using scaling types "Fit to printer margins" or "Reduce to printer margins".

Reason being that some text was being clipped off the right of the page when using Fit to printer margins, so I wanted to reduce the scaling by a couple of percentage points. Without knowing what the scaling percentage was originally, meant I had to use a trial-and-error approach.
Bhikkhu Pesala
User

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

If the image is being clipped when using "Fit to printer margins" then that is a bug that needs to be fixed. There should not be any need to adjust the print scale manually to compensate for it.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • AMD Ryzen 5 3400G, 8 Gb
Review: http://www.softerviews.org/PDF-XChange.html
Defenestration
User

Post by Defenestration »

It was being clipped because I was doing a booklet printing and had increased the gutter size.
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Will add this info on the Print dialog.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
Defenestration
User

Post by Defenestration »

Thanks
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

N.P.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com