Bookmark adding

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Doc_CZ
User

Bookmark adding

Post by Doc_CZ »

Hi,

I really like to use PDF X-Change Viewer but there are still few features, that I would like to use. I'll try to describe one "key feature".

There's annoying behaviour of PDF X-Change Viewer. I'd like to set up basic style of adding up new bookmarks. I don't want to add bookmarks that shows in 169 % zoom or anything like this. I would much more prefer to setup that I want all new bookmarks to have "by width", "by height" or "from parent inherited" zoom.

If there's no chance to add some new tab about bookmark adding into PDF X-Change Viewer settings. There should be added this feature into context menu in "bookmarks panel". Something like select bookmarks that are already in the document (all of them by Ctrl + A) and set action of all selected bookmarks. Change zoom of all selected bookmarks, that have action go to page, should be satisfying me. Especially if there would be three options that I use mostly -- "by width", "by height" and "inherited" (perhaps "100 %").

Thank you for your time.

Is there a chance that this will be awailable in some of next releases...

Radek
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: Bookmark adding

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

We will improve the bookmarks adding in the next build:
We will add special enumeration for new-bookmark-zoom factors, such as "fit width", "fit height", "inherit", "current", etc.
You will be able to choose this parameter from the bookmark's context menu.

The feature for changing parameters for group of existing bookmarks can be added into the new version(V3).
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.
Doc_CZ
User

Post by Doc_CZ »

Thank you :-)
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Our Pleasure Doc_CZ :)

Best,
Stefan