Overlay and CropBox

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jpicinich
User

Overlay and CropBox

Post by jpicinich »

I have an app that creates a new doc based upon the size of the original. I then add some text to the top or bottom of the doc usually no more than 3 lines apiece. In most cases it is a line at the bottom right of the doc. I then determine the size of that text and shrink the original doc accordingly. Then I overlay the original shrunk doc on top of the 1st doc I created. This has worked for over a year until I hit docs with a cropbox. I have set the cropbox to the mediabox and saved it and then did the overlay but the lines of text do not display. Every doc that had a cropbox does not work. If it never had a cropbox, it works fine. What am I doing wrong for docs with a crop box?
Thanks,

Joey
Lzcat - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Overlay and CropBox

Post by Lzcat - Tracker Supp »

Hi Joey.

Can you provide working sample (with sources) to illustrate problem? We cannot help without your code.

Please ensure all licensing info (serials etc) is removed prior to posting here on the forum.

Thanks
Victor
Tracker Software
Project manager

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.