PrintDocument Dialog Options

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ProExecute
User

Post by ProExecute »

When using the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK, I noticed that I have an "Options" button in the lower left corner of my dialog window when I display the print UI. This button is not enabled for use. I have a few questions:

1. how do I enable it for use
2. what is it for
3. can i hide it

Also, when printing, how can I hide the progress window. This is needed not only during print but also when converting documents. Thanks
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

This "Options" button is reserved for future usage (there will be additional printing options).
Into the next build this button will be hidden while it hasn't any functionality for now.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
ProExecute
User

Post by ProExecute »

Thanks for the reply; can you answer the remaining part of my question? I also need: "when printing, how can I hide the progress window. This is needed not only during print but also when converting documents."
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Such feature should be available into the build 0025 which will be available for downloads in days.

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
ProExecute
User

Post by ProExecute »

I am now using build 0025 and have tried to implement the feature to hide the progress bar using the print flag as shown:

.PrintDocument(lintDocIdx, PDFXCviewAxLib.PXCVA_Flags.PXCVA_NoUI)

I still get the progress bar for some reason. What am I doing wrong?
By the way, thanks for hiding the options button :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Please use:

Code: Select all

SetProperty("General.DenyProgressDisplaying", 1, 0);