V4 PDF-XChange not seeing mapped drives

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Bob Hartung
User

V4 PDF-XChange not seeing mapped drives

Post by Bob Hartung »

I've installed v4 on about 6 PCs so far and I've just noticed when I tried to configure "Save Generated PDF File" to save to a specific location, browsing does not list mapped drives on the system. The only drive letters are the local ones. You can configure network locations by putting in the UNC path.

Is this on purpose? For deeply nested directory structures it's a lot more clicking to get where you need to go.
Bob Hartung
User

Post by Bob Hartung »

Well, I thought I could browse to the UNC network location but I've just discovered that when I try to browse I can only see local drives on other PCs and servers on the network.
Attachments
Mapped and Network Drive Problem.zip
I've attached a PDF showing the problem. On page 1 is the drive mapping problem and on page 2 is the UNC problem.
(302.92 KiB) Downloaded 363 times
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Bob,

this is reproduced and will be fixed in build 4.0148

thanks for your patience.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
Bob Hartung
User

Post by Bob Hartung »

What's the ETA for 4.0148?
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Bob,

this is planned for release on Thursday May 8th if all goes well.

thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com