Customize appearance of compare results?

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

YD Forums
User

Customize appearance of compare results?

Post by YD Forums »

First of all some well deserved appreciation to the developers:

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again for the classic menus interface option. I never understood any advantage with the ribbon interfaces, and apparently your developers sympathize with dinosaur users like me. (Can you make versions of MS Office apps with customizable classic menus too?)

Thanks also for the customizability of keyboard shortcuts. I have now mapped Home and End to Ctrl-Home and Ctrl-End, for standardization among apps I'm using. If only all developers were so considerate.

On to my question:
Is there a way to customize the appearance of differences between compared documents? I have checked Preferences, but couldn't find anything. The documents I'm comparing have content in different colors, and I'm having trouble spotting the differences with the default formatting.

Thanks
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Customize appearance of compare results?

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello YD Forums,

And welcome to our forums.
Many thanks for the kind words about our products!

And to answer your question - no currently you do not have ways to customize the comparison results. However the Comparison tool is still being developed - so it is possible that in the future such options will appear.

Kind regards,
Stefan