Black Background Signature Prints

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Wilbdman
User

Black Background Signature Prints

Post by Wilbdman »

I am obligated to utilize ConsignO as my digital signature provider by the regulatory body to which I belong whenever I digitally sign documents. The signature prints with a black background or inverts the black and white colors on the signature only after using ConsignO to sign a document. You can fix this by opening the document in PDF-XChange Editor and printing it to a local printer. I discovered that the complete signature does not print when the "Print Form Fields" is unchecked in the Advanced Print Options.

Does anyone know how to print a paper with a signature on it without the signature colors being reversed or the background being black?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Black Background Signature Prints

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Wilbdman,

Welcome to our forums!

Can you please go to Help -> About in the Editor and check which build of our Editor is currently installed for you?
I've not heard of such colour issues with the latest build so I want to rule out you using an older one first!

Kind regards,
Stefan