How do I zoom a document using the mouse wheel?
I want to use the mouse wheel to zoom my document. How can I do this.
Press and hold the Ctrl key whilst rolling your mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
More Like This
- KB#388: How do I display a PDF in a web browser using the PDF-XChange Plugin
- KB#46: How do I post a support request to the forum
- KB#279: I have a problem with copying text from a PDF document.
- KB#146: How do I create custom short cut keys for tool bar commands?
- KB#145: How do I use 2 page facing when in full screen mode?