How do I compare two PDF documents
I was wondering if any of your products have the functionality to compare two PDFs? I need to be able to compare different versions of the same file.
Unfortunately currently such a feature is not available in our PDF XChange Viewer, but as we are working on Version 3 of the same, which will support plug-ins, in the future it might be possible that such a comparrison plug-in is developed.
You can find a brief outline of what is coming in Version 3, located at the link below in our user support forums:
More Like This
- KB#388: How do I display a PDF in a web browser using the PDF-XChange Plugin
- KB#46: How do I post a support request to the forum
- KB#279: I have a problem with copying text from a PDF document.
- KB#146: How do I create custom short cut keys for tool bar commands?
- KB#145: How do I use 2 page facing when in full screen mode?