add menu item to sticky note tool

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

asamrith@gmail.com
User

add menu item to sticky note tool

Post by asamrith@gmail.com »

Hi, I'm using the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK web. How do I add a menu item to the right-click menu dropdown of the sticky note tool?

Thanks,
Allen
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: add menu item to sticky note tool

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Allen,

It was not possible to modify the context menus of the Viewer SDK. This SDK is now no longer actively developed, so I would recommend you to take a look at the Editor SDK instead:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/produc ... editor-sdk

Regards,
Stefan
asamrith@gmail.com
User

The PDF-Xchange Editor SDK you suggested is windows based. I need a web based version of the PDF-XChange Editor SDK to be used in my .NET web app. Is there a web version of the PDF-Xchange editor sdk? Do you have any web sample of the PDF-XChange Editor SDK? The project in my company that I'm developing require a web-base solution.
asamrith@gmail.com
User

I'm using the latest PDF-XChange Viewer SDK and was told that after version 3, adding menu would be possible. How can I add custom options to a right click menu of the stick note tool or in any menu tool of the compoent?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Allen,

Unfortunately customization of menus was never an option int he Viewer SDK, and "after V3" is actually the Editor SDK. The Viewer one never got past that version 2.5. I am afraid that this SDK is now no longer actively developed, so we won't be able to implement changes in it that will allow you to create custom context menus.

Regards,
Stefan