Unlock PDF-XChange Viewer Simple DLL

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Jerry^
User

Unlock PDF-XChange Viewer Simple DLL

Post by Jerry^ »

Hello !

I've downloaded "PDF-XChange Viewer Simple DLL SDK" to view and print PDF files from my VB application (exactly what I need).
Could you tell me how I can unlock it ?
Do I have to buy something ?

Thanks,

Jérémy
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Unlock PDF-XChange Viewer Simple DLL

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Jeremy,

For evaluation use - you simply download and use - there is nothing to unlock.

When you have created your application using the evaluation version and are 100% confident it suits your needs - prior to distribution of your completed application - simply purchase a license, sign and send in your license agreement and you will be provided a license code that you need to embed using the function provided and recompile your app - then distribute.

Please do read the license agreement and T&C's before beginning so you are fully aware of the limitations and scope of the type of application you may create and sell - particularly the limitation regarding creating competing end user applications to those that we ourselves market.

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
Jerry^
User

Post by Jerry^ »

Thanks for your answer.

You're right, the DLL is useable without any limitation, but when I try to open, and to print a document through the CoPDFXCview component, I get "DEMO Version www.docu-track.com Tracker Software" over the document.

Of course, I am agreed to buy a licence for that, but can you show me what I should buy exactly ? There is no buy option from the Simple DLL page.

Sincerely,

Jérémy
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Jeremy,

The Viewer SDKs have been replaced by the Editor ones.
This is the correct link:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/product ... simple-sdk
And the Editor Simple SDK was designed to use the same function names as the Viewer Simple one, so porting from one to the other should be pretty straight forward.

Regards,
Stefan