Publicty Stamp problem

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

macro engineering
User

Publicty Stamp problem

Post by macro engineering »

Hello
I have a purchased/licensed copy of PDF-Exchange Editor (v5.5)
had it for a while, just out of support last month
properly registered

I noticed today that a Print Driver is available, license included with PDF-EE
downloaded, installed PDF-XChange Lite (not the free version)

gave it a try, and it works, but it stamps every page

?anyway around this?
seems to me to be a bug, since I own PDF-EE

?version issue -- its a 6.x driver with a 5.5 license?
?is it because I am out of support?
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Publicty Stamp problem

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello macro engineering,

Thank you for the post. For licensing questions please contact sales@pdf-xchange.com.

The issue you are experiencing is likely because your maintenance has expired and you have installed a build released after your maintenance expiration and thus are not entitled to use. You can revert to an earlier version for which your license is valid and all will be well - or update your maintenance to use the latest releases...

Please send this query to sales@pdf-xchange.com as well as your serial key and we will endeavour to advise further.

Please DO NOT post your serial key here.

Thank you!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America