exception -2147467259

PDF-X OCR SDK is a New product from us and intended to compliment our existing PDF and Imaging Tools to provide the Developer with an expanding set of professional tools for Optical Character Recognition tasks

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

kashiash
User

exception -2147467259

Post by kashiash »

i download newest pdfxchange sdk and compile c# example, when run this i get exception:

Wystąpił wyjątek System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException
HResult=0x80004005
Message=Składnik zewnętrzny zgłosił wyjątek.
Source=OCRDemoCsharp
Ślad stosu:
w PDFXOCR.PDFXOCR_Funcs.OCR_MakeSearchable(IntPtr pdf, PXO_Options& Options, IntPtr pagelist)
w OCRDemoCsharp.Form1.button_OK_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) w c:\Apps\Examples\OcrSDKExamples\C#Examples\OCRDemoCsharp\OCRDemoCsharp\Form1.cs:wiersz 150
w System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
w System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
w System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
w System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
w System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
w System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
w System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
w System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
w System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
w System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
w System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
w System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
w System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
w OCRDemoCsharp.Program.Main() w c:\Apps\Examples\OcrSDKExamples\C#Examples\OCRDemoCsharp\OCRDemoCsharp\Program.cs:wiersz 18

i attached used pdf file
whats wrong ?
Attachments
Scan.pdf
(209.86 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: exception -2147467259

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello kashiash,

I asked a colleague from the dev team working on the OCR to take a look and he advises that he just tested - and is unable to reproduce the problem reported.
Can you please check your own set up and make sure that our samples are installed and running properly - as we can not see the same problem.
My colleague says that he also tested with your file - and still everything is working correctly.

Regards,
Stefan