Deleting multiple scale presets

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Msradell
User

Deleting multiple scale presets

Post by Msradell »

Is there any way to delete all of the measurement presets in PDF-XChange yditor instead of having to delete them one at a time? I realize you probably can't delete the ones that are part of the program but I probably have 50 or 60 that I have created over time would like to get rid of them. The one at a time process takes a long time.

Thanks,
Mark
lev
User

Re: Deleting multiple scale presets

Post by lev »

I second this request. In addition I would like to see the following:
  • The Manage Presets window should be re-sizable
  • The Manage Presets window should have a way to separate Metric and Imperial presets
  • Presently if a preset is deleted the cursor jumps all the way to the top of the list. Could you make the cursor stay on the item above the one that got deleted?
Thank you.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments.
I will pass those for consideration, but in the mean time - if you are confident in working with the registry - you should be able to find your presets in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Tracker Software\PDFXEditor\3.0\Settings\Presets\Measures
And quickly delete them from there.

Regards,
Stefan
Msradell
User

Post by Msradell »

Thanks for the information about the registry files. Certainly much easier to do it that way that it is to do it in the program. I had 103 I needed to delete!
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

;)