Integration with Box.com

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

mtroy
User

Integration with Box.com

Post by mtroy »

Curious if PDF Xchange editor has any foreseeable plans to integrate with Box.com. Our IT Department is getting pressured to drop Xchange Editor in favor of a competitor because of this lack on integration. If there is any chance this feature may be added soon, please let me know so I can make a pitch to continue using your product.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Integration with Box.com

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello mtroy,

Thanks for your post and enquiry.
We do not have a tool for integration with that particular file sharing service at the moment, but I can ask my colleagues to take a look and investigate.
May you please list the names of some of the other products that support it?

Regards,
Stefan
mtroy
User

Post by mtroy »

Thanks, the products that Box says can support it are Adobe AD and Foxit.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Thanks mtroy,

we will discuss this internally and get back to you. I do not expect a decision in the next few days however.

You should hear back from us next week.

What is the Company name? I will need to know what kind of license you have.
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
mtroy
User

Post by mtroy »

Sorry, it's been some time since I have followed up on this. I work for Margolis Edelstein. We have a 250 user license. I am getting pressure from my CIO to switch products over this issue and really would prefer not to do so. If there has been any movement on this, or may be in the near future, please let me know.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi again troy,
At this time we are reconsidering that association, in the past they charged developers for use, now it seems that may not be the case, in which case we may consider starting development soon.
Conversely we do offer integration with Onedrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox. Is there a certain reason why these file server services are not an option for you?
If you haven't already, and these services would suit your needs, I would suggest promoting these services to your CIO.

Nonetheless, we have been glad to have you as a customer, and hope to continue that.
Have a great day!
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com