Feature request: inverted colors

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

parroquia ntra. sra. covadonga
User

Feature request: inverted colors

Post by parroquia ntra. sra. covadonga »

Hello everyone. As the title suggests, I want to make a feature request, namely, the possibility to view the documents with inverted colors.

Most PDF readers have this simple feature, and it is very useful to avoid eyestrain when reader white-background documents, or for visually impaired people.

I know there is an option to replace document colors with custom schemes, but it only works when the document has a real text layer over the background. It doesn't work when you are reading a scanned PDF, where the text is actually a scanned image that fills all the page.

Thank you very much.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Feature request: inverted colors

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello parroquia ntra. sra. covadonga,

Thanks for your request.
I presume you have tried the Accessibility options?

Unfortunately this is the only option we currently have for document colour overriding, and inversing colours is not something we are currently working on. I will add it to the feature requests list, but can not make a promise if or when such a feature might be implemented.
#4082: FR: Inverse colours

Regards,
Stefan