What is Path in the Content panel

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

DWC121
User

What is Path in the Content panel

Post by DWC121 »

Can someone tell me what the "Path" is used for in the Content Pane?

I can see the Properties Pane for Path entries. For clickable boxes (to put an "X" in a box on a form), there are 2 Path entries. The Property Pane for the first Path shows Fill Color "255, 255, 255" and Border Width "0.1". The Property Pane for the second Path shows Fill Color "None" and Border Width "1.5". Can I change the second Property Pane from Color Fill "None" to "255, 255, 255" and delete the first Path entry or will this mess something up?

Can I delete the Path for form fields? I did this and the text in the form fields remained (which is what I wanted to happen).

I previously asked about duplicate Path entries after OCR is applied and was there something I could do to either prevent this or to delete Paths based on a date. The response was more or less not at this time. My question here is about deleting duplicate Paths before OCR is applied.

I probably could (should) leave the Path alone. I like simplicity. I just don't want to delete something when I later find out what I deleted was needed to make the form work properly, for OCR to work properly, or it was needed to search within the pdf or during a Windows search.

I'm using Version 6.0 (Build 322.7).

Thanks - David
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: What is Path in the Content panel

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello David,

You can read about Paths here:
http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/e ... G7.1849957

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at: