Serial Key Expiration

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Gofun Dake
User

Serial Key Expiration

Post by Gofun Dake »

Hello,
after I reinstalled my windows os, I tried to activate PDF-X only to receive a message, that key entered is invalid or expired. Now I remember receiving an e-mail from PDF-X developers that my support service has expired so I won't receive updates but still can use the software. So my question is: "How am I supposed to 'still use the software' when my serial key is invalid?"
Thank you.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Serial Key Expiration

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Gofun,

Thanks for the post - Firstly, please make sure that you are using the correct release for your license, by logging into your account and downloading the installer from there. Once done, please press OK to that message and it should proceed to install a fully licensed copy of the software. The installer can only see that the license has expired, but is not capable of tellling which release the license key is valid for.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
vladimir yaropolov
User

Post by vladimir yaropolov »

It was my first re-installation after the update support expiration. So the message kind of took me by surprise there. But apparently, although it threatens to install the trial version, because my key is out of date, I can safely ignore it and continue installation with my "invalid" key. Everything works as it should. Thank you for still supporting me despite my ''expiration".
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

:D
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com